7.19.2011

PAST-US STAT-US!!!

The Full Playlist...



Hey there, this is just a little something I've been working on and want to share with you. I call it "Past-Us Stat-Us" (PUSU), and we are 14 episodes in to this series. PUSU is basically where I take the 10 best statuses that stand out from my news feed on Facebook and share them w/ you. Most of the times there funny, but sometimes they do deliver a message and I usually end w/ a "Tip of the Week".

Everything is done by me w/ the exception of the statuses themselves. I try to make sure all statuses are original and haven't been copied from somewhere else, but other then that this whole production is done by one person and that is me.

Please, feel free to take a look, if you don't have time to see all of them I'd suggest you really start around Episode 10. Thank you and If you do enjoy feel free to also "Like" the Official Facebook Page of Past-Us Stat-Us.

Thank You and see you next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment