8.03.2011

PAST-US STAT-US (#15)



Welcome to another Episode of Past-Us Stat-Us.

Thanks for clicking on, in this episode you catch up with me on location at Coney Island, Brooklyn It's been way to long since I was there last and had to visit. Venture w/ me as I show you the sights of Coney Island which is fantastic and you gotta get out there.

For those that don't know the story behind Past-Us Stat-Us, here it goes. After being on Facebook for so long and seeing the many funny status I've seen I thought to myself it would be great to share them w/ you at the beginning of the week.

Again, this one is dedicated to all my Coney Island Lovers. Big Up to you. Apology on the background noise when I'm talking, This should be the last video w/ this kinda of out put while outside. Big thanks for sticking w/ me.

Don't forget to help me out, "like" this and subscribe to my channel and of course showing this to as many friends as you'd like.

Thank you in advance.

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment